Time is the most important thing in one’s life and your success and failure both depend on how you manage your time. You cannot even imagine how many things you can do in a single hour if managed properly. To earn success, you need to adopt smart time-management tricks for yourself. For those looking for the time- management books, here we are going to mention 3 books that can completely change the way you manage your time.
1. How to stop procrastinating
Rating – 4 out of 5 star
How to stop procrastination is a great book written by Steve Scott about the ways to get rid of your procrastinating habits. A lot of people bears loss or does not get success just because of their habit of procrastination. Steve explained in this time management book that how using some great ideas he got rid of his procrastination habit. The book is written in a very simple language provides the most important tricks and ideas of time management.
- Highly motivates to value time and stop procrastinating things
- Good value for money
- Written in a simple language describing the most complex issues
- Case studies also provided
- Not a single con
2. The four-hour workweek
Ratings – 4.5 out of 5 star rating
The four-hour workweek is a great piece written by Timothy Ferriss. The book is also awarded as the No. 1 New York Times Bestseller. The reason behind the huge popularity of this great time management book is the way how it inspires a person to start getting a five-figure amount every month only by working 4 hours a day. The title itself creates great curiosity among the readers. This book can be a real gem for you if you too are looking for something inspiring.
- An inspiring book is written in a very beautiful way.
- If you too want success without doing 8-12 hours of work, then this book if for you
- Filled with innovative ideas to deal with the most complex tasks.
- Not a single con.
3. Getting things done: the art of Stress-Free productivity
Ratings – 4.5 out of 5 star
Getting things done has been loved by the fans ever since its arrival. The book is released by David Allen. There is a famous quote of his book saying, “getting things done requires basic components, defining (1) what is done means (outcome) and what doing looks like (action). This book is a perfect choice for people looking for inspirational time management books. And everybody can prefer it according to their need.
- The book explains how a clear mind helps in taking the best decisions and improves efficiency.
- It contains ideas on how time management and proper planning can change your entire life.
- Not a single con
Time management is a crucial element to achieve success in life. You cannot become successful without having proper time management and planning. To get where you want, you need to do things in a way you never did. In his article, we have mentioned the top 3 books of time management which can help you plan things in a way you never did before.