Meditation is a key to get peace and calmness of mind. Nowadays everyone is busy with their heavy work schedule. So no one has proper relaxation of mind. So by doing meditation daily, one can get proper relaxation with the beautiful books. These books give very beautiful knowledge of how meditation works for our bodies. So everyone should follow them to get a better understanding about meditation. Here is the list of top 3 beautiful books of meditation with all their specifications.
1. The Miracle of Mindfulness
Rating- 4.6 out of 5
In this very beautiful book, Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh offers a gentle or a practical exercise as a means of learning the new skills of mind with being awake and fully aware. He always reminds us that each moment in our life holds a very special opportunity to work towards the greater peacefulness and self-understanding by washing the hands or answering the phones. So from this, we can realize that it is the best book for meditation to learn new opportunities.
- Shows path to calmness
- Gives a deep understanding of our soul
- We can learn about new opportunities
- Not easy to understand for everyone.
2. Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind
Rating- 4.6 out of 5
This book has such a small handful of words provided by teaching as rich as has this famous opening line. Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind has become one of the great modern spiritual classics, much beloved, much reread, and much recommended as the best first book to read on Zen. This book gives us a deep knowledge of how meditation techniques work makes this book come in best meditation books for beginners.
- One of the top five Buddhist books
- One of the best and most succinct introductions to Zen practice
- Gives you deep knowledge about techniques of meditation
- Good read but not profound.
3. Making Space: Creating a Home Meditation Practice
Rating- 4.5 out of 5
You can find peace and calmness with the busyness of your life by reading this book. Making Space offers easy to follow instructions for setting up a breathing room, listening to a bell, sitting, breathing, and walking meditations, and cooking and eating a meal in mindfulness. If you live alone or with a family, this beautifully explained book will help you create a sense of retreat and sanctuary at home making it the best book of meditation for peace.
- Making Space gives simple, practical and inspiring ideas on how to create a sanctuary in your living space
- Mindful Life: A Guide for Everyday Practice
- longtime meditators can also enjoy refreshing awareness of the timeless basics
- It has no cons
Meditation is very important for our daily life and here we have discussed all the facts of the best books of meditation. If someone wants to do the practice of meditation then he or she can buy according to specification or their ned. These books are really helpful for understanding all the techniques of meditation in a very beautiful way.